- 700g Woolworths free-range rib-eye steak
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- 80g sachet Woolworths red Thai curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup beef stock
- lime juice, to taste
- sesame oil, to taste
- soya sauce, to taste
- 1x 375g Woolworths Easy to Cook brown mushroom stir-fry mix
- Woolworths basmati rice, to serve
1. Season the steak with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then fry in 1 T olive oil in a hot pan. Cook until a golden crust forms, about 3 minutes, then repeat on the other side. Remove from the heat and set aside to rest.
2.Heat the remaining olive oil in a small saucepan. Add the red Thai curry paste and fry, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Add the coconut milk and beef stock and bring to a simmer. Add a generous squeeze of lime juice to taste and cook until reduced by half.
4. Season with a drizzle of toasted sesame oil and a dash of soya sauce to taste.
5. Wok-fry the brown mushroom stir-fry mix and serve in bowls with Woolworths basmati rice and the sliced steak.