- 500 g Woolworths pork-and-herb bangers
- 8 Woolworths frozen potato röstis
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 chillies, chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 x 400 g cans cherry tomatoes
- 1 x 400 g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 30 g Parmesan
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Fry 500 g Woolworths pork-and-herb bangers in a pan until cooked through.
2. Bake 8 x Woolworths frozen potato röstis according to package instructions.
3. In another pan, fry 4 cloves crushed garlic, 2 chopped chillies and 2 sprigs rosemary or sage in 2 T olive oil until fragrant.
4. Add 2 x 400 g cans cherry tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Transfer the tomato sauce to an ovenproof dish or leave it in the pan if it’s ovenproof, then stir through 1 x 400 g can drained and rinsed butter beans.
6. Submerge the cooked sausages in the sauce and grate over 30 g Parmesan. Roast for 10–15 minutes at 200°C until bubbling. Serve hot with the röstis.