- 1 x 500 g packet Woolworths frozen battered onion rings
- 1 x 445 g Woolworths seafood platter
- 1 x 130 g tub Woolworths peeled prawns
- 30 g capers, for serving
- 50 g Woolworths smoked trout ribbons
- 3 celery sticks
- malt vinegar, for serving
- sea salt, to taste
- microherbs, to garnish
- Woolworths samphire, to garnish
1. Bake the onion rings according to package instructions. Arrange the seafood on a platter.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the celery sticks into long ribbons. Plunge into iced water and allow to curl. Serve the platter with the onion rings, doused in malt vinegar and sprinkled with sea salt. Garnish with the capers, celery curls, microherbs and samphire.