- 400 g beef fillet
- Olive oil, to moisten
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 400 g farfalloni pasta, cooked al dente
- ⅓ cup lemon-flavoured olive oil
- 30 g anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 30 g Parmesan, grated
- 1 x 85 g punnet Woolworths organic baby herb lettuce leaves
Oil and season the beef. Sear all over until dark brown, then allow to cool.
Drain the pasta and mix with the lemon oil and anchovies. Add pepper to taste.
Turn out onto a platter and sprinkle with Parmesan. Slice the beef very thinly, add to the pasta with the greens and moisten with a little more lemon oil.