- 4 portions filleted chicken breast (400g to 500g)
- Peanut oil
- 2 limes, halved
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced thickly
- For dressing, blend together:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Grating of fresh ginger
- Grating of fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- For garnishing: tufts of organic
- Baby-leaf salad
Pound each chicken portion between two sheets of non-stick paper until paper-thin. Moisten with oil.
Heat a griddle pan until very hot.
Quickly sear the chicken breasts on both sides until just cooked – do them one by one, if necessary.
Place on four plates and drizzle with the dressing.
Sear the limes, cut side down.
Add the avocado and limes to the chicken.
Garnish with tufts of salad leaves. A
t the table, squeeze limes over everything.