- 7 T olive oil
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 t smoked paprika
- 2 brinjals
- 1 x 400 g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 x 300 g pack Woolworths Mediterranean vine tomatoes
- 2 x 250 g tubs chicken livers
- fresh rosemary, for serving
Heat 4 T olive oil in a pan.
Once hot, remove from the heat, add chilli, crushed garlic and smoked paprika. Set aside. Cut brinjals into cubes and fry in 1 T olive oil until golden.
Add drained chickpeas and Woolworths Mediterranean vine tomatoes to the same pan.
Heat 2 T olive oil in another pan over a high heat. Cook chicken livers in batches for 1 minute on each side. Season to taste.
Serve with the brinjals, chilli oil and fresh rosemary.