- 50 g spring onions
- ½ cup Woolworths vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 T olive oil
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, thinly sliced lengthways
- 10 g chives, finely sliced, to garnish
1. Char the spring onions over a flame until blackened in some parts. Place in a blender with the mayonnaise and lemon juice and blend until smooth. Set aside.
2. Heat a pan and add half the olive oil. Fry the tomatoes until the skin is blistered, and season to taste.
3. Heat another nonstick pan, add the remaining olive oil and fry the cauliflower until crisp and golden brown. Season and arrange on a platter.
4. Spoon over tomatoes, drizzle with spring onion dressing and garnish with chives. Serve warm or cold.
Photographs: Jan ras