- 200 g white chocolate
- 400 g good-quality dark chocolate
- 100 g mixed nuts, toasted and chopped (dry-fried in a pan for 3 minutes)
- 2 T toasted coconut chips
- 100 g rose-water Turkish delight, roughly chopped
- 1 x 100 g packet Woolworths Chuckles
- For the topping:
- 100 g Turkish delight, roughly chopped
- 60 g shelled pistachios, toasted and chopped
- 50 g dried cranberries
Grease a 20 x 30 cm baking tin and line with baking paper. Make sure you leave some paper hanging over the sides of the tin so you can easily remove the rocky road from the tin when set.
Melt the chocolate in two separate double-boilers.
Mix the nuts, coconut, Turkish delight and half the Chuckles in a bowl. Pour over the dark chocolate and mix.
Pour the chocolate-and-nut mixture into the tin, then pour over the white chocolate and marble using the back of a spoon.
Sprinkle over the toppings and remaining Chuckles and gently press down.
Chill for 1 hour, then lift the rocky road slab out of the tin using the overhanging paper. Cut into slices to serve.
Cook's note: Our papa bear has a sweet tooth and often has stashes of chocolates and sweets in his work bags. Sometimes he even hides them in his wardrobe behind his clothes! I’ve been trying to limit his intake for years but from time to time I make him this easy treat, a mixture of all his favourite things in one.