- 12 Woolworths pink and white marshmallows
- 6 fresh strawberries, halved
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 12 Woolworths oat snap cookies
1. Soak 6 bamboo skewers in warm water for about 30 minutes; this helps prevent the skewers from burning.
2. Using a slim knife, cut a hole through the middle of each marshmallow.
3. Push half a strawberry half through the hole in each marshmallow. Place 2 stuffed marshmallows on each skewer.
4. Break the chocolate into pieces and place in an ovenproof saucepan. Place the saucepan on the braai to melt the chocolate. Keep stirring until the chocolate has melted. The fire should be at a medium to low heat.
5. Hold each skewered marshmallow kebab over the heat of the braai until the marshmallow has melted.
6. Using a spoon, scoop melted chocolate over the marshmallows skewers.
7. Place the dipped marshmallow onto an oat snap cookie and sandwich it with another cookie. Press the sandwich down and remove the skewer. Eat immediately.