- 200 g Soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon Oriental Noodle Dressing
- 1 packet baby carrot and sliced runner beans
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- Olive oil
- 200 g silken tofu, cut in strips
- 4 tablespoons Honey & Soy Stir-fry Sauce
- Handful of rocket leaves, washed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Boil the noodles until soft. Rinse in cold water and strain. Toss oriental noodle dressing into noodles and set aside.. Stir-fry carrot, beans, garlic, ginger and tofu in a little olive oil until cooked.
Add honey and soya sauce. Add the noodles, reserving a few, to the stir-fry and toss. Place some rocket leaves in the palm of your hand. Top with stir-fry and noodle mixture. Sprinkle with toasted sesame and tie with reserved noodles into a wrap.