- Woolworths Cinnamon Sugar
- Woolworths Fresh Butter
- 1cup Woolworths Cake Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Woolworths Baking Powder
- 1 Woolworths Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Woolworths Vanilla Essence
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Woolworths Fresh Milk
- 3/4 cup Cold Water
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- a pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Woolworths Sunflower Oil
Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a deep large bowl.
Mix the egg, milk, water,oil , lemon juice, and vanilla essence into the dry ingredients.
Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
Cover the bowl and allow the batter to rest for approximately 1 hour at room temperature.
Spoon batter creating a round shape onto a hot pan and cook individually.
(Cook's note: Tiny bubbles will form on the one side of the pancake indicating that it is cooked through. Flip once on each side.)
Cover cooked pancakes as they come of the stove.
Smear with softened butter and generously sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly.
Roll each pancake and cut into halves.
Incredibly moreish served warm as a tea-time or breakfast treat.