- 1 x 400 g pack Woolworths southern-fried crumbed mini chicken fillets
- 2 yellow peppers
- 25 g Woolworths fajita spice
- 8 Woolworths tortilla wraps
- 200 g Woolworths exotic tomatoes
- sour cream, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Bake Woolworths southern-fried crumbed mini chicken fillets according to package instructions.
3. Place yellow peppers on a roasting tray and sprinkle with Woolworths fajita spice.
4. Roast for 20 minutes. Toast Woolworths tortilla wraps over an open flame.
5. Serve the chicken in the wraps with the torn peppers, sliced Woolworths exotic tomatoes and a dollop of sour cream.
Photographs: Jan Ras
Food assistants: Claire-ellen Van Rooyen and Kate Ferreira