- 2 hake fillets, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 x 5 cm ginger piece, peeled and thinly sliced
- 150 g shimeji mushrooms
- ½ cup low-sodium soya sauce
- ½ cup good-quality chicken stock
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line an ovenproof bowl with baking paper.
Add the hake, garlic, ginger and mushrooms and pour over the soya sauce and stock. Cover with another sheet of baking paper and crimp the edges to form a parcel.
Cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Scatter over the spring onions.