- 6 jumbo free-range eggs
- 2 T Kewpie mayonnaise or sweet and tangy mayonnaise
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 t sriracha sauce
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 T chilli flakes
- 200 g Woolworths Piccolini cherry tomatoes
- 2 -3 spring onions, sliced, to garnish
- curry leaves or mint, fried, to garnish
- 150 g rice noodles, cooked
- black and white sesame seeds, toasted, for serving
- For the dressing, mix:
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 T sesame oil
- 4 T light low-sodium soya sauce
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Boil the eggs until medium hard (6–9 minutes). Allow to stand in cold water before peeling. Once cool, peel, cut in half, and remove the yolks. Set aside the whites.
2. Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sriracha and salt to taste. Spoon into the egg whites.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and cherry tomatoes over a medium-high heat until jammy and fragrant.
4. Toss in the noodles and remove from the heat. Serve with the stuffed eggs, drizzled with the dressing. Garnish with the spring onions, curry or mint leaves and sesame seeds.