- 250 g black beans, cooked and allowed to cool
- 1 t chopped ginger
- 1 t grated fresh ginger
- 1 t chopped fresh chilli
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 t ground coriander
- 30 g fresh mint, chopped, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 small drop sesame oil
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- crusty bread, for serving
In a food processor, combine all the ingredients, pulsing for only a second or two – the pâté should be coarse.
Season and serve with warm crusty bread, with fresh mint on the side.
Per serving: 1355.3kJ, 11.2g protein, 18.1g fat, 30.9g carbs