- 1 T sesame oil
- 100 g spring onions, roughly chopped
- 200 g baby pak choi, roughly chopped
- 3 T Woolworths Chinese BBQ glaze
- ½ cups fish stock cup
- 2 x 170 g Woolworths skinless, boneless pink salmon cans
- 3 x 75 g Woolworths instant noodles packets, cooked without the flavouring
1. Heat the sesame oil in a large pan over a high heat, add the spring onions and sauté until soft, then add the pak choi and cook until wilted. Add the BBQ glaze and the sh stock, then cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add the salmon to the greens and toss slightly. Serve on the hot noodles.
Cook's note: Use rice instead of noodles and tuna instead of salmon if you prefer. Or try canned sardines served on shaved fennel dressed with white wine vinegar.
Photograph: Andrea van der Spuy
Food assistant: Bianca Strydom