- 2 T olive oil
- 200 g baby plum tomatoes
- 3 T Woolworths Mamma O’s Premium super-spicy pepper paste
- 400 g Woolworths cauliflower rice
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 T coriander, freshly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lemon juice, for serving
Heat the olive oil in a pan over a high heat. Once it’s smoking hot, add the baby tomatoes and blister.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the pepper paste and cauliflower rice. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
Toss through the spring onions and coriander.
Season to taste and drizzle over the lemon juice.
Cook’s note: Serve with grilled chicken or pork sausages.