- 8 Woolworths mini wraps
- olive oil, for frying
- 500 g pork fillet
- 25 g Woolworths enchilada spice
- plain yoghurt, for serving
- 1 x 250 g tub Woolworths prepared watermelon
- 1 cucumber, sliced julienne, for serving
- salted peanuts, roasted and crushed, for serving
- spring onion, sliced, to garnish
- chilli, sliced, to garnish
- For the coriander salsa verde, blend:
- 70 g coriander
- 5–6 spring onions (white part only)
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 10 g mint
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 T white wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Fry the wraps in a little olive oil until toasted.
Cut the pork fillet into 2 or 3 equal pieces. Roll each piece in the enchilada spice to coat.
Heat 2 T olive oil in a pan and pan-fry the pork for 30 seconds on each side so the spice doesn’t burn but the meat is sealed. Place on a baking tray, pour over any excess pan juices and roast for 5–10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Allow to rest before slicing.
Serve hot on the tacos, topped with the yoghurt, watermelon, cucumber, crushed peanuts and coriander salsa verde. Garnish with spring onion and sliced chilli.
Cook's note: If you’re a taco novice, this is the recipe for you. But be prepared to fall in love with taco Tuesday! You can thank us later.
This recipe was one of the TASTE team picks from the Jan/Feb 2019 issue. Discover the rest of the top recipe picks here.