- 700 g baby sweet potatoes, washed
- 4 shallots, peeled and halved
- 5 g fresh thyme
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 225g Woolworths smoked Chorizo Sarta, broken into large chunks
- 2 T butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 g Woolworths large peeled uncooked prawns
- 2 lemon, Juiced
- 15 g fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- micro herbs, to garnish
Preheat oven to 180°C
Place sweet potatoes, shallots and thyme on a baking tray drizzle with 2T oil and season, then roast for 20 minutes.
Heat remaining oil in a pan over medium heat then fry the chorizo until its crispy.
Remove the chorizo from the pan then butter and garlic to the same and fry until fragrant.
Add the prawns and sauté for 3 minutes. Return the chorizo to the pan then add lemon juice.
Sprinkle over parsley and season to taste.
Place roasted sweet potatoes on a platter then break the sweet potatoes open slightly. Spoon over the prawn mixture. And garnish with micro herbs.
Never miss a video! Subscribe to our YouTube channel here.