- 500 g Woolworths lamb sosatie sausages
- 1 T canola oil
- 50 g Woolworths curry korma paste
- 1 x 400 ml coconut cream can
- 4 Woolworths frozen Indian plain rotis
- 1 t coriander roughly chopped
Remove the sausage meat from the casings and roll into balls. Fry over a medium to high heat in a little oil until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
Reduce the heat and gently fry the curry paste in the same pan for 2 minutes, stirring continually. Add the coconut cream and return the meatballs to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
Prepare the rotis according to package instructions and serve with the meatballs, sauce and fresh coriander.