- To make the fillings:
- 700 g Woolworths free-range rump or sirloin steak, cubed
- 3 T olive oil
- 25 g Woolworths chilli con carne spice
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 x 400 g can Woolworths black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 4 Woolworths ancient grain wraps
- fresh coconut, grated, to garnish
- fresh mint, to garnish
- For the pickled pineapple, toss:
- 1 pineapple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1–2 chillies, sliced
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Toss the steak in the olive oil and chilli con carne spice, then thread onto skewers. Reserve the pan juices.
Chargrill on a smoking-hot griddle pan, with jalapeños, for 1 minute on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
Toss the black beans in the pan juices. Slice the jalapeños and mix with the coconut milk, lime zest and juice to make a dressing.
Chargrill the wraps and serve with the steak, black beans and pickled pineapple. Drizzle over the dressing and garnish with the coconut and mint.
Cook's note: These taco-style wraps are packed with delicious fresh flavours – there’s no excuse not to throw them together for a satisfying midweek supper.