- 400 g baby spinach, blanched
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 250 g feta cheese, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 sheet (400g) ready pre-rolled French pastry
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Press excess moisture from the spinach and chop roughly. Mix spinach with dill and feta cheese. Season.
Halve the pastry. Place half the filling down the middle of each sheet.
Fold pastry into two “sausage” rolls, bake for 15 minutes and turn the oven down to 180°C.
Bake until pastry is crisp and golden. Allow to cool slightly before slicing with a sharp knife.
Sprinkle with toasted seeds.
Serve as a snack with drinks, or on the side with a soup.