- 400 g baby spinach
- 100 g feta
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g pasta of your choice (I used bucattini)
- 300 g Tenderstem broccoli
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Blanch half the spinach for 10 seconds, then run under cold water to cool.
2. Squeeze any excess water out of the spinach and blend with the feta and olive oil, reserving a little oil for frying.
3. Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and stir through the spinach sauce. Blanch the broccoli for 3 minutes. Heat a pan and add the remaining olive oil. When the pan is extremely hot, fry the broccoli until charred, then season.
4. Serve the pasta with the broccoli and remaining spinach.
Photograph: Willow Tucker