- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 30 g fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 30 g Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 500 g Woolworths cuttle fish ink spaghetti, cooked al dente
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g Grana Padano
Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Sauté the garlic and chilli until fragrant.
Add the mint and remove from the heat. Add the lemon juice and zest.
Stir in the parsley. Toss the pasta through the sauce, season and add the Grana Padano.
Cook's note: A rich, briny flavour, coupled with seriously Instagrammable good looks: squid ink pairs beautifully with lemon, mint and chilli.