- 900 g Woolworths free- range skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 2 T olive oil
- 1x 125 ml sachet Woolworths Thai coconut stir-fry sauce
- 80 g baby spinach
- 5 small spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil (plus extra, to serve)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 t sesame oil
- 1 T Woolworths miso paste
- 2x 350 g Woolworths baby marrow spaghetti, cooked
- lime juice, to serve
- red chilli, sliced, to serve
- toasted cashew nuts, to serve
1. Fry the chicken thigh fillets in the olive oil for 15 minutes, or until golden and almost cooked through.
2. Add the Woolworths Thai coconut stir-fry sauce and cook until sticky.
3. Blend the baby spinach, chopped spring onions, basil, garlic, sesame oil and miso paste until smooth. Loosen with water if necessary.
4. Toss with the cooked baby marrow spaghetti and squeeze over some lime juice. Serve with the chicken, basil, sliced red chilli and toasted cashew nuts.