- 4 free-range chicken breasts
- 70 g chorizo, chopped (optional)
- 1 x 100 g Woolworths mascarpone, ricotta sundried tomato and basil pesto pot
- 2 T olive oil
- 1⁄2 head garlic
- For the spinach:
- 200 g Swiss chard, stalks removed
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 -2 T olive oil
- For the horseradish cream, mix:
- 1 T Woolworths horseradish sauce
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Carefully cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast, then stuff with the chorizo and mascarpone. Seal the cavities using toothpicks.
2. Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof pan and sear the chicken and garlic until the chicken is lightly browned. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Finely shred the chard and massage with the lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning. Serve with the chicken and horseradish cream.