- For the salad
- 5 banana, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100 g feta, sliced
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 100 g peanut brittle, crushed rocket, to serve
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the dressing, combine
- ¼ cup pomegranate concentrate
- ¼ cup granadilla juice
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T whole-grain mustard
Layer onto plates the banana, feta, orange, peanut brittle and rocket. Warm the dressing then drizzle over the salad. Season to taste.
Cook’s tips: Serve this salad with roast chicken. Use roasted cashew nuts instead of peanut brittle if you prefer.
Per serving: 1315kJ, 5.9g protein, 13.5g fat, 42.8g carbs