- 1 whole ripe sweet melon, halved and peeled
- 1 x 300 g pack ready-to-eat prawns, sliced lengthways
- A mix of microgreens and organic salad leaves, for serving
- Orange zest, for scattering
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Using a sharp knife or vegetable peeler, create thin shavings of melon.
Place a few shavings on each plate and top with the sliced prawn and small balls of lemon sorbet.
Scatter with the microgreens, mixed leaves and orange zest, and add a good squeeze of lemon juice. Season to taste.
Per serving: 929.8 kJ, 9.8 g protein, 3.8 g fat, 37.2 g carbs