- 150 g baby butter lettuce with wild rocket and basil
- 250 g sweet peas, split in half
- 4 ripe plums
- 100 g feta, shaved, or chunky cottage cheese
- Organic avocado oil, for drizzling
- Cooks’ Essentials chilli and lime flake sea salt, for scattering
Divide the salad leaves among four plates and top with the halved sweet peas. Using a sharp knife, cut the plums into thin rounds and stack on their sides, in the salad.
Top with the feta shavings, add a good squeeze of lemon juice, a drizzle of organic avocado oil and a light scattering of chilli and lime salt.
Per serving: 756.9 kJ, 6.6 g protein, 12 g fat, 11.7 g carbs