- 3 large Woolworths Kara orange sweet potatoes, sliced into 1.5 cm rounds
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- 100 g Woolworths Napoletana pasta sauce
- 200 g mozzarella, sliced
- basil pesto, for serving
View this post on Instagram
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the sweet potato on a baking tray, season with salt and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 25–30 minutes, then remove from the oven.
2. Heat a pan over a medium to high heat. Fry the sweet potato in a little oil until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the pan and return to the oven tray.
3. Spread each round with 1 T Napolitana sauce. Top with a slice of mozzarella and bake until the cheese is melted and golden.
4. Serve with basil pesto.