- 60 g oats
- 1 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 1 t organic cacao powder
- a pinch Maldon salt
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 t butter
- 3 T honey
- 2 bananas, halved
- 2 T macadamia butter
- 25 g hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 25 g fresh coconut, grated (optional)
1. Place the oats, grated apple, cacao powder and salt in a bowl. Stir through the coconut and almond milk. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
2. Heat the butter and 2 T honey in a pan, then place the bananas in the pan cut side down. Allow to caramelise, then remove from the pan.
3. Divide the muesli between 2 bowls. Stir through the macadamia butter and remaining honey. Top with the caramelised bananas, hazelnuts and coconut.