- For the jelly:
- 2 Woolworths rose petal & vanilla tea bags
- 2 Woolworths bibiscus petals tea bags
- 2 Woolworths blueberry Infusions tea bag
- 3 sachets gelatine powder or leaves
- For the cold infusion:
- 2 Woolworths blood orange flavoured cold Infusion tea bags
- 2 Woolworths watermelon flavoured cold Infusion tea bags
1. To make the jelly, line a small dish with clingwrap. Make 1 cup of tea with each flavour.
2. Allow to cool slightly, then whisk in the gelatine until dissolved. Pour mixture into a lined dish or silicon moulds. Place in the fridge until set.
3. Slice into even cubes or use a melon baller.
4. Prepare Infusion teas per packaging instructions. Fill a glass with ice and tea jelly and pour over cold infusions. Top with sparkling water and garnish with a slice of lime and fresh mint.
Photography: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Recipes and Production: Jacqueline Burgess
Food assistant: Lerato Motau
Woolworths offers a range of classic and artisanal teas to suit all your tastes. The range includes teas made for brewing in hot water and refreshing cold infusions that only need cold water. The range has flavours that vary from tried-and-tested favourites like rooibos and chai, to experimental flavours such as rose petal, vanilla and apple, cinnamon, and cranberry.