- 150 g streaky bacon
- 230 g Tenderstem broccoli, blanched
- 1 - 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- Baby spinach, a handful, for serving
- Microgreens, a handful, for serving
- 8 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 100 g butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Bake streaky bacon until crisp.
Arrange on a plate with blanched Tenderstem broccoli, the flesh of avocados, baby spinach and a few microgreens.
Finely chop anchovy fillets, then melt in a pan with butter and finely grated garlic cloves over a low heat.
When all the butter has melted, add the juice of 1 lemon and whisk. Spoon liberally over the salad while still warm.