- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, sliced
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 x 400 g can cherry tomatoes
- 200 g Tenderstem broccoli, blanched
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 T Parmesan, grated
- 250 g ricotta
- 250 g conchiglie pasta, cooked al dente
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, for serving
- 30 g Tenderstem broccoli, blanched, for serving
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Soften 3 cloves finely chopped garlic and sliced chilli in olive oil.
Add the cans cherry tomatoes, season and simmer. Meanwhile, mix blanched Tenderstem broccoli with a clove garlic, the juice of the lemon, olive oil, grated Parmesan and seasoning.
Add ricotta to the broccoli mixture and toss with cooked conchiglie pasta. Pour half the tomato sauce into a baking dish, top with the pasta and the remaining sauce, cherry tomatoes and blanched Tenderstem broccoli.
Top generously with grated Parmesan or cheese of your choice and bake until golden. Serve warm