- 4 portions Woolworths Norwegian salmon
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 x 250 g sachets Woolworths Easy to Cook fresh egg noodles
- Woolworths prepared crushed ginger, garlic and chilli, to taste
- 1 x 125 ml sachet Woolworths Easy to Wok teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 120 g sliced blanched mange tout or sugar snap peas, sliced
- 150 g Woolworths sautéed purple flower sprouts
- toasted sesame seeds, for serving
Cube 4 portions Woolworths Norwegian salmon leaving the skin on. Toss in olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and cook in batches, skin side down, in a smoking hot pan. Don’t overcrowd the pan. Only turn when the fish moves easily in the pan and does not stick – this ensures crispy skin. Cook on the other side for 30 seconds.
Remove from the pan and set aside. Toss Woolworths Easy to Cook fresh egg noodles in the same pan with Woolworths prepared crushed ginger, garlic and chilli to taste and one sachet Woolworths Easy to Wok teriyaki stir-fry sauce.
Divide the noodles between 4 bowls, with sliced blanched mange tout or sugar snap peas and Woolworths sautéed purple flower sprouts.
Serve with the salmon and remaining teriyaki sauce and a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds to garnish.