- 50 g walnuts
- 120 g Gorgonzola
- 4 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 T white wine vinegar
- 2 T buttermilk
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1 T honey
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 bunch grapes
- 4 heads Woolworths baby gem lettuce
- 3 medium peaches
1. Toast the walnuts in a pan over a low heat until just starting to brown. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Blend half the blue cheese with the olive oil, vinegar, buttermilk, mustard, honey, salt and pepper until completely smooth. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
3. Sauté the grapes in a little lemon juice for a few minutes.
4. Separate, rinse and dry the lettuce leaves. Place on a platter and drizzle over some dressing.
5. Thinly slice the peaches and place onto the lettuce. Add the grapes and walnuts.
6. Crumble over the remaining cheese and drizzle over the remaining dressing.