- For the butter biscuit layer:
- 3 x 270 g box Woolworths Easy to Bake butter biscuit mix
- 3 x 180 g unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tub Rainbow Sprinkles, divided between 3, to sprinkle
- For the choc chip cookie layer:
- 2 x 270 g box Woolworths Easy to Bake chocolate chip cookie mix
- 3 medium eggs
- 3 x 60 g unsalted butter, softened
- For the icing:
- 2 Woolworths vanilla bean icing kit
- 400 g unsalted butter
- 2 - 3 T milk
- To serve:
- 220 g dark chocolate, melted
- 4 T butter, melted
- White chocolate chips, to decorate
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
For the butter biscuit layers: prepare 3 x 270 g box Woolworths Easy to Bake butter biscuit mix according to package instructions. Prior to baking, sprinkle with colourful sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for ½ an hour. Roll the dough into 3 oversized circles. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C or until golden brown and almost firm to touch. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool
To make the chocolate chip cookie layers: prepare 3 x 270 g box Woolworths Easy to Bake chocolate chip cookie mix according to package instructions. Roll into 3 oversized circles. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 180°C until soft and chewy. Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
To make the icing: mix according to package instructions.
To assemble: place your first cookie on a plate, and cover with icing. Build up your cake in this way, alternating between the different kinds of cookie.
Melt the chocolate with the butter and drizzle over the finished cake. Top with white chocolate buttons.
Cook's note: Cut into wedges to serve with Villiera Brut Rosé. Use a sharp knife and take care when cutting.