- 1 bag Woolworths‘ steakhouse cut potato chips
- 2x Woolworths mature thick-cut bone-in sirloin steaks
- Woolworths steak-and- chops grind spice, to taste
- 3-4 T olive oil
- a knob butter, for sauce
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 T capers
- 1x 200 ml Woolworths Simply Heat Hollandaise
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Bake Woolworths‘ steakhouse cut potato chips for 20–25 minutes, or until golden brown.
2. Season the sirloin steaks with the spice mix.
3. Sear in a very hot pan in 1–2 T of the olive oil until cooked to your liking. Add the knob of butter to the pan and allow to rest.
4 Thinly slice the red onion and shave the fennel using a vegetable peeler. Massage with the lemon juice, capers and olive oil, then season to taste. Warm the Hollandaise sauce according to package instructions and spoon over the sliced steaks. Serve with the chips and salad.