- 2 baby cabbages, quartered
- 2 T olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 T butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 50 g Gruyère, finely grated
- 100 g Woolworths Botham’s Cremezola, broken into pieces
- 50 g Parmesan, finely grated
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the cabbage in an ovenproof pan or baking tray. Drizzle with 1 T olive oil and season. Roast until tender and the edges are golden, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, sauté the shallots in a saucepan over a medium heat with the butter and remaining olive oil until golden. Add the garlic and thyme and cook for 1 minute. Add the cream and simmer for 10 minutes. Season to taste.
3. Remove the cabbage from the oven and pour over the cream mixture. Top with the cheeses and return to the oven for 20 minutes, or until bubbling.