- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh chilli, finely chopped
- 1 x 5 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 60 g laksa paste
- 120 g king oyster mushrooms
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 dried lime leaves
- 2 cups good-quality vegetable stock
- 50 g cashews, roasted and ground
- 297 g tofu, cubed
- 200 g runner beans, sliced at a slant
Heat the olive oil, garlic, chilli, ginger and laksa paste (see below) gently until fragrant in a saucepan over a medium to low heat.
Add the remaining ingredients except the tofu and coconut milk and stir until all are incorporated. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add the tofu and coconut milk and heat through for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Cook's note: Laksa paste is a curry-based soup paste from Asia. Click here for a recipe to make your own.