- 1 x 125 g tub Woolworths roasted red pepper pesto
- 1 x 400 g can diced tomatoes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 free-range eggs
- 100 g white mature Cheddar, grated
- toast, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Spread half the pesto into the bottom of a small, deep baking dish, then pour in the tomatoes and season.
2. Make wells in the sauce and break in the eggs. Top with the remaining pesto and sprinkle over the cheese.
3. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the eggs have set the sauce is bubbling. Serve warm with toast.