- olive oil, for frying
- 3 free-range eggs, beaten
- 1 x 250 g sachet Woolworths ready to eat jasmine rice, heated
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- hot sauce, for serving
1. Heat a small nonstick pan over a medium heat and add a generous amount of olive oil.
2. Once warm, pour the beaten eggs into the pan. Allow to set for a couple of seconds, then place the chopsticks in the centre holding them as you would normally.
3. Rotate the pan clockwise back and forth, rotating the chopsticks in the opposite direction. This should create a tornado affect. Turn off the heat and serve over the steamed rice with the spring onions and hot sauce.