- 8 flour tortillas
- Canola or sunflower oil, for frying
- 2 firm ripe avocados, skinned and thickly sliced, to top
- Fresh lime halves, to serve
- For the filling, mix together
- 400 g peeled cooked small prawns
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- 4 small crisp cucumbers, chopped
- 2 medium firm red tomatoes, sliced into thin segments
- 3-4 T chopped fresh coriander
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Fry the tortillas in the oil until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towel. Just before serving, spoon over the filling.
Top with avocado and serve with fresh lime halves.
Start by attacking with a fork, then, unashamedly, tear off pieces and eat by hand!
Per serving: 1713kJ, 13.7g protein, 28g fat, 26.2g carbs