- 200 g Woolworths nacho chips
- 1 x 400 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 x 250 g jar Woolworths thick and chunky tomato salsa
- 200 g mixed cherry tomatoes, quartered lengthways
- 125 g Cheddar, grated
- 3 avocados, sliced lengthways, drizzled in juice of 1 lemon
- 2 T Woolworths sliced jalapeños
- 1 large bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 limes, quartered, for serving
- For the avocado dressing, blend:
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 T sour cream
- 30 g Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced with a pinch of fine salt
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
On a large platter, layer the nacho chips, beans, salsa, cherry tomatoes, cheese, avocado, and jalapeños. Repeat the layers until you have a tower and all the ingredients are used.
Serve with avocado dressing in a jug on side.
Garnish with coriander and quartered limes.
Cook's note: Easy to assemble and no cooking required!