- 250 g Woolworths brown lentils
- 1 x 80 g Woolworths Thai red curry paste sachet
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 x 400 ml coconut milk can
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 200 g Woolworths hot smoked trout bites
- 200 g sugar snap peas
- Mint, for serving
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely diced
- 200 g Woolworth’s plain naan bread
- Microherbs, to garnish
Cook the lentils according to package instructions. While the lentils are cooking, cook the red Thai curry paste with the olive oil in a pan over a medium to high heat for 2–3 minutes.
Shake the coconut milk in the can, then pour into the pan. Add the stock and simmer for 10–15 minutes.
Add the hot smoked trout bites and sugar snap peas for the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Ladle the curry over the lentils and sprinkle over the mint and chilli. Garnish with microherbs and serve with the warmed naan bread.