- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T butter
- 1 T garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, crushed
- 1 x 400 g can butter beans, undrained
- 2 x 170 g cans light meat shredded tuna in brine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 200 g Woolworths fresh egg tagliatelle
- 15 g dill, chopped
- salt, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil and butter in a saucepan, then fry the garlic and chilli for 2 minutes. Add the butter beans and tuna and heat through. Add the lemon juice and mash gently using a potato masher.
2. Cook the pasta according to package instructions, toss with the tuna and dill. Season to taste.