- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 4 T olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 x 400 g cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1T Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 x 170 g John West Light Meat Shredded Tuna in Salt Water, drained
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and pepper, to season
- Crusty bread, to serve
In a bowl, mix the red wine vinegar and olive oil together. Fold in the sliced red onion and allow to quick pickle for 10 minutes.
Toss through the beans, chopped parsley and tuna, and season.
Serve with sliced radishes and crusty bread.
Tuna is the ultimate pantry star, but how can you be sure you are using a sustainable version? John West Shredded Tuna (in Salt Water or Sunflower Oil) is certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), an independent, non-profit organisation. The tuna is caught in the Maldives, sourced from an MSC-certified sustainable fishery and is fully traceable from vessel to can. Inspired by global trends, it comes in a convenient, new inverted can with an easy-open lid. Try John West Shredded Tuna in sandwiches, salads or bakes. Exclusive to woolworths.co.za