- 1 x 170 g can light meat tuna chunks, drained
- 1 x 400 g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 50 g Kalamata olives, smashed
- 1 - 2 free-range eggs, boiled (optional)
- For the dressing:
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Marinate the tuna, beans, onion and olives in the dressing. Add the rocket and egg to serve.
Cook's note: Robust flavours make a gutsy, addictive salad.