- 1 x 170 g can light meat tuna chunks, drained
- ¼ cup crème fraîche
- Lemon juice, a squeeze
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped (pale parts only)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 T chives, snipped
- Baguette or crostini, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Cucumber, for serving
Mix the tuna with the crème fraîche, lemon juice, spring onion and garlic. Season to taste.
Stir in the chives. Spoon into a serving bowl and chill to firm.
Spread on crusty baguette or crostini or use crisp celery or cucumber sticks for dipping.
Cook's note: Butter would make a richer pâté, but try the crème fraîche for lightness.