- 3 T olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 T coriander seeds
- 1/2 T cumin seeds
- 2 T chilli flakes
- 1 T paprika
- 1 x 400 g can cherry tomatoes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 large free-range eggs
- Danish feta, for serving
- spring onions, sliced, for serving
- sourdough toast, for serving
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat until soft and golden.
2. Add the spices and fry for 3 minutes, or until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes to reduce slightly. Season to taste.
3. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour into the sauce. Gently move around the pan as you would when making scrambled eggs and cook to your liking. Serve with the feta, spring onion and sourdough toast.